5 Whatsapp Fonts Tricks — WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that is used by many people. This application is free and can be found on the Play Store and iOS. There is a trick to make your instant messages interesting, you shoud know.
5 Whatsapp Fonts Tricks:
Make Text Bold
- You can make the text bold when you need to highlight a critical point.
- To do so you have to add an asterisk (*) before and after the message.
- For example: “Visit *2usepack.com* for more tech update”
Make Text Italic
- You can make the text Italic by adding and underscore (_) before and after it.
- For example: “Visit _2usepack.com_ for more tech update”
Make Strikethrough Message
- When you want to create a dramatic effect, you can strike out a text to denote a correction, by placing tilde (~) on both sides of the words.
- For example: “Visit ~2usepack.com~ for more tech update”
Change Font WhatsApp
- To change the font enclose the text in backticks (“`).
- For example: “Visit “`2usepack.com“` for more tech update”
- To do so, enclose the text in the respective symbols *~_text here_~*
- For example: “Visit *~_2usepack.com_~* for more tech update”
If you thing this article helpful, share 5 Whatsapp Fonts Tricks on your social media account.